Update as of 3/14
We know there is a great deal of concern circulating right now as it relates to the COVID-19 virus. We want to reassure you, our members, that we’re keeping an eye on the situation and wanted to be proactive in sharing our perspective and plans as a Chamber.
Following the recommendation of government officials, we have either Postponed, Canceled or will hold a ZOOM Virtual meeting for any scheduled events and meetings planned. We do not have a current timetable regarding the return to a normal meeting and events schedule. We will keep you updated as we receive additional information and guidance.
We are encouraging everyone to take precautions to keep yourself and others safe and healthy. The CDC, Colorado Department of Health, and Tri-County Health Department have offered some good guidelines to follow, including:
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· Use alcohol-based hand gel or sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth (your face in general).
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you have traveled to a high-alert area (currently China, South Korea, Iran, Italy, and Japan), we urge you to consider refraining from attending Chamber events until the 14-day time-frame has been observed.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and the recommended strategies for employers please utilize this link to the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html.
Thank you for your commitment to the Chamber, and for helping us to ensure all our members can prosper!
Other Resources for more information:CDC Guidance