Interested in learning more about your City?
Applications for Centennial 101, a free program to discover how our City works, are available until June 29. In just seven weeks participants will understand how Centennial is unique, learn about how our tax dollars are used, experience a mock budget session, and find opportunities to get more involved in the community. Space is limited. Only 30 participants will be accepted for this class of Centennial 101. Attendance each Thursday is required.
Classes are Thursdays from 5:30 to 9 p.m., beginning August 30 ending October 15. Most of the classes will take place at the City’s Eagle Street Facility located at 7272 S. Eagle Street.
You may be interested in Centennial 101 if:
• You have an interest in your City and community and want to learn more.
• You have been involved in the community, or are just curious how the City works.
• You are new to Centennial – or have lived here since before it was a city.
• You pay taxes and want to know how that money is being spent.
• You love local politics – or hate local politics.
• You like to meet new, interesting people.
• You want to peek behind the scenes.
Visit www.centennialco.gov/Centennial101 for more information and to view photos of previous Centennial 101 classes.