As our country continues to manage the COVID-19 pandemic, Comcast recognize that our organization plays an important role in helping customers stay connected – to their families, their workplaces, their schools, and the latest information about the virus – through the Internet.
To help keep Americans connected during this time, Comcast put together a comprehensive COVID-19 response to help individuals and families deal with this crisis.
The following new policies are being implemented for the next 60 days, and other important initiatives:
· Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone
· Pausing Our Data Plan
· No Disconnects or Late Fees
· Internet Essentials Free to New Customers; Speed increase to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream
· News, Information and Educational Content on X1
· Movies from Universal Pictures available at home the same day as their global theatrical releases
· 24x7 Network Monitoring
More details on these updates can be found here: https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19